Monday, February 27, 2017




For my 12 piece with the criteria (light and shadow) and peace) I chose to make a little projector to show a shadow of peace. The shadow is of a dove carrying a olive branch with a piece sign under it. I think this piece's shadow turned out really well but the actually piece didn't turn out quite how I wanted because the bowl kept falling of the stand and the cutting out was really hard. But I really like the message the piece represents. With the way the world is right now with our president that is nuts. Peace between the United States and other countries is more important than ever right now and we can all do our part. Also I had this piece done on Friday but for some reason it didn't post and I was pretty sure I did it. But that is why it is out of order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment