Tuesday, February 21, 2017






For my 10th piece with the criteria of family. I chose an interesting one, Burning Man. Burning Man is a place that I have never actually been to but has been a part of me for my whole life. Ever since I can remember I have had two weeks a year when my parents were not home for a while I never really new where they went or why my mother was always rushing to get whatever artistic piece she's been working on. Only in the more recent years have I really come to understand what an amazing place Burning Man can be. In less than a week it goes from a patch of nothing in the middle of the Nevada desert to the 3rd largest city in the united states. which is astonishing. It is somewhere I have always wanted to go to and My parents and I have decided that I was only really old enough to go and appreciate  the beauty of it when I was 18. Which I happend to just turn 18 January 10th of this year. I don't plan on going this year necessarily but you never know I might just change my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment